Your South Florida Dressage Association Membership Benefits Include . .
- South Florida Dressage Association Meetings and Newsletters
- Educational Events and Clinics
- Awards Programs
- Networking and Volunteer Opportunities
- Schooling Horse Shows with Preparation for Recognized Shows
- Community engagement through our WhatsApp and Facebook Groups
USDF GMO Membership Benefits Include . . .
- Subscription to USDF Connection, USDF’s monthly magazine
- Yearbook issue of USDF Connection
- USDF Group Member Card and eligibility to compete at USDF recognized shows
- Eligibility to participate in Rider Award programs
- Eligibility to earn USDF University Credits
- Member discount rates for USDF events (view here)
- For an extended list of USDF Group Member Benefits PDF
- Check the USDF Membership Information page to determine what you will need for competitions and or awards (view here)
- Note that if you intend to participate in USDF End of the Year horse show awards programs like Regionals, you will need to add a separate PARTICIPATING MEMBERSHIP (PM) through USDF.
GENERAL MEMBERSHIP INFORMATION
- Membership – December 1st – November 30th
- South Florida Dressage Association is a USDF Group Member Organization (GMO). Therefore, SFDA members are also enrolled as USDF Group Members.
- Whenever you join SFDA, your SFDA benefits (voting, newsletter, emails, etc) will begin immediately. However, if you join after August 30th, unless instructed otherwise, we will hold your USDF membership so that we can submit it for the next year’s membership roster to the USDF in December. This prevents you from having to “join twice” and pay a late fee to the USDF for the current membership year, as USDF memberships cannot be prorated. Therefore, your USDF membership perks may not be available immediately.
- To enjoy a full year of SFDA and USDF benefits and avoid a lapse in your USDF membership benefits, your membership must be established by December 1st.